2016 BRIGHT LEAF AWARDS: USHERING A BRIGHTER TOMORROW
By : erwinrommel771
The 10th year of the prestigious agricultural journalism award is bigger and better than ever!
The 10th year of Bright Leaf Agriculture Journalism Awards is kicking off in its searchfor the best agriculture stories for 2016.
Launched in 2007, Bright Leaf invites journalists from all over the Philippines to submit their stories and photos for a chance to bring home the prize for the following categories:
· Agriculture Story of the Year
· Agriculture Photo of the Year
· Tobacco Story of the Year
· Tobacco Photo of the Year
· Best Television Program or Segment
· Best Radio Program or Segment
· Best Agriculture News Story National
· Best Agriculture News Story Regional
· Best Agriculture Feature Story National
· Best Agriculture Feature Story Regional, and
· The Oriental Leaf Award. This special award is given to those who have won five Bright Leaf Awards in any category. The Oriental Leaf Awardees become part of the Bright Leaf Hall of Fame, an elite group of journalists.
For 2016, Bright Leaf will be going around the country in style. To celebrate its 10th year of honoring the best and brightest in agricultural journalism and to bring the contest to a wider audience, the new Bright Leaf caravans will visit 15 cities the highest number of places that Bright Leaf has ever visited in a year.